A solid tiled roof solution for conservatories
Conservatories are evolving along with consumer demand for a new generation of living space. A conservatory is still a very aspirational product, even more so with recent technological advancements and new product launches, but we are also experiencing a number of homeowners who are seeking something more – A Garden Room.
A Garden Room is very similar in appearance to the traditional Conservatory, whilst a conservatory has a glass roof, a Garden Room will have a solid tiled roof.
Internally the solid roof is finished with a plaster skim and then decorated to suit the home owners requirements, whilst externally the roof is clad with ‘Envirotile’ backed up with a 50 year guarantee.
A Garden Room can create very a comfortable, usable environment due to its superior insulation and sound absorbing qualities. The room will be more cost effective to heat in the winter than a traditional conservatory, and will also not encourage the heat buildup associated with polycarbonate roofs in the summer months.
The Garden Room has more of an ‘extension’ feel about it, without the high costs and disruption involved in constructing an extension.
- Eaves overhang – traditional roof feel
- Insulated Eaves
- Thermal insulation U-value 0.17
- Structural integrity as standard
Fixed joint technology
- Pre-formed insulated panels
reduces install time
- No battens just fix plasterboard in
- 50mm continuous external thermal barrier
- 100mm internal insulation
- Strong enough to support traditional slates and tiles
- Dry fit slate effect tile system as standard with 50 year guarantee
- 12.5 to 40 degree pitch range as standard (lower pitches available upon request)